Betrayal

 



this pain which cut so deep wasn't just from the person who assaulted me

The knockout was knowing you set me up

Was the ultimate betrayal knowing you had that much malice toward me

 The action leaving me empty and emotionally scarred

Your intentions from the start revealing its part

All truths confronted replaced with the desire to just move on

Then revenge seem to occupy every second in my mind

Being nurtured with care the two of us had a perfect start

Until your feelings got old leaving me out in the cold

Your true desire shine through no longer am I able to fit your mold

This hard external was created

my feelings haven't changed your betrayal is all that matters

And for it to be in such a deceptive way

You broke my spirit a little all on that fateful day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A forgotten love

Scars left